this from bellanaija
PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE LEAVING CERTIFICATE
NAME OF STUDENT: Aremu Mathew Okikiolu Olusegun Obasanjo
CLASS: Aso Rock Villa
YEAR OF GRADUATION: May 29th 2007
SUBJECT - SCORE - GRADE
1. Energy 12% F9
2. Agriculture 19% F9
3. Education 17% F9
4. Poverty Eradication 5% F9
5. Telecommunication 50% C5
6. Human Right Abuse 75% A3
7. Globe Trotting 100% A1
8. Fuel Price Hike 175% A1+
9. Reforms 40% C6
10. Fighting Corruption 20% F9
11. Transparency 9% F9
12. Accountability 12% F9
13. Credible Election 2% F9
14. Crime fighting 10% F9
15. Women Affairs 200% AAA REMARK: Outstanding!
No resit please.
PERFORMANCE: YOU BE THE JUDGE.
this from deoluakinyemi
Object based intelligences
1.Image Smart - This is the intelligence that people who love to think in pictures,shapes, colours e.t.c have the most. They like to paint, draw, match colours, find their way with a map, know how a room out to be decorated, doodle as they learn e.t.c. They are usually excellent when it comes to activities that involve using the minds eye. You can easily guess the kinds of careers they would be successful in.
2.Logic smart - This is the intelligence that uses, numbers, logic and math to form patterns. They like to see patterns in things that others miss. They are analytic, love to work with numbers, perform experiments e.t.c.
3. Body Smart - Learning by doing This intelligence manifests in strong body awareness, connects well with activities peculiar to the body and hidden from the mind. Like how to dance, ride a bike, parallel park a car, run fast, walk on a rope, learn kung fu e.t.c.
4. Nature Smart - You have a strange connection with nature, you love the outdoors, you enjoy the scenery, you love animals, identify plant species, weather fascinates you, the farm appeals to you…this is you
Object Free Intelligences
5. Sound Smart - (I dear say this is strongest in Africa…but that was just me thinking out loud) You are very sensitive to sounds in the enviroment, you even remember past events by the sounds, various sounds and tones have visible effects on you, you can reproduce a rhythm having heard it once, your wife/hubby wonders where and when you heard all these songs.
6.Word Smart - you tend to think in words, you have highly developed skills for reading, writing and speaking, you like word games, making up poetry and stories, you enjoy debatting, remembering and telling jokes e.t.c.
7. People Smart - If this is how you are smart, you learn more from interacting with people, you learn more in a team environment, you have many friends, empathise with people, understand different peoples points of view. You are likely good at drawing others out, you are sensitive to peoples feelings and ideas. What you read in a book sticks less than what you had a friendly discussion about.
8. Self Smart - Hmmm, this is the intelligence that provokes “hmmms” . You are very self aware, introspective, you are more likely to be in tune with your inner feelings, values belief and sense of purpose of life. You sometimes like to work alone, stay away from the crowd and range alone.You are very intuitive and are more self motivated than externally motivated. You are often strong willed, opinnionated and self confident, people naturally come to you for advice.
So the question goes to you, how are you smart? I’m sure reading this could help you come to a little understanding of my kind of smart as well . The first step is to know yourself, then as you begin to settle that puzzle, all your friends and acquaintances will fall into perspective.
why did i steal? cos i love both posts