Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sexual Harrassment

I have been sexually harrassing bike riders.....
Do i do it on purpose?
Do i get a kick from it?
nah
why do i do it?
cos i need to........
for my own safety


When i am on a bike for more than 10mins my legs start to shake
i dont go on bikes after 7pm-i cant see
it dont matter if he can.........
but back to me harrassing them
everytyme i get swerved or they go too fast or whatever...........
my body stiffens..........so my knees hug them
afterall its their ass(es)/hip(s) my knees are hugging.................

see why i dont get a kick outta it?
its a thing borne out of fear
i have no plan to join them at the okada ward in Igbobi
but harrass them i will............
everytyme i get a scare during a bike ride

if anyone wants to save me the agony of a law suit
the account number to pay in the get Ibi a car NGO is ...............

13 comments:

Today's ranting said...

I hate bikes tooo.I remember the first day I got on a bike, I held the guy really close cause I was really scared.He wasn't comfortable with it but I wasn't bothered at all beacause my safety was my primary concern.That could have caused an accident you know if he wasn't concentrating.We looked like two love birds.When I dropped, we both laughed hard at my behaviour.

Freaksho said...

@ibiluv...you know you sexually harass someone in lagos they're more apt to sexually harass you right back...you might wanna watch out for that...

ShadeCrown said...

r we talking abt okada's here? lol they scare me like hell.. neven been on one..

soupasexy said...

ha ha ha ha, i used to do that back in the days too. i bet they like it..lol

soupasexy said...

y does Sha have to be b4 me, anywhere i go?

Nigerican said...

I bet u they are enjoying the harrasment honey lol. Abeg were did u put the account number again?

ababoypart2 said...

the account number to pay in the get Ibi a car NGO is ...............
????

ibiluv said...

@ababoypart2.....i go mail am to u...*wink*

Afrobabe said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....u r so disgusting...lmao...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

lol.oh my poor okada riders.

Smaragd said...

Ibiliuv, Ibiluv, Ibiluv!how many times did i call u ehn? first u dare bus conductors, then u SEXUALLY harrass "olokadas", ehn? it's high time u got a car cuz i'm really afraid for ur safety now o.

ablackjamesbond said...

Crazy babe!

ibiluv said...

@afrobabe....laughing with you babe....

@anonymousgal....yea right...like they dont enjoy it....

@smaragd...soon babe soon.....

@ablackjamesbond...na me be dat...