Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My fix............

J asked if all i write here is the truth?
EVERY SINGLE BLOG is as real as my name is Ibi
my name is Ibi

i was flattered cos he said my life is interesting
i never looked at my life that way
i think a lot of other bloggers lead far more glamorous lives
my life is just mine............

to pals/family that get to read stuff here
its my blog and thats whats its about
getting stuff off my chest/sharing stuff with blogsville
take no offense please


Fuckmate wasnt hitting it the way i wanted
so i let him go....letting him go was easy
he thot i would start getting clingy
(women always do that when they get intimate wit a guy)
so he became busy ....suited me fyne

I have had an 8 month hiatus
lately i have been needing to get a fix
Got talking with ..... and we got talking dirty
We seemed to like the same kinda stuff.......
We agreed to hook up
we agreed he would drop by my place
he couldnt at the last min-he had jet lag(just came in from a trip)
i sure wasnt gonna not get my fix.........
i told him to take a bath(i wasnt insinuating he was dirty)
grab a bite
rest a while..........
and tell the pink muscle i was coming over.........

i have no idea what was going on in his mind or mine for that matter
but i was gonna get my fix..........

got a little scared when i saw the dogs@his abode
thankfully they were harmless

he came down to rescue me(a knight????)
we went up
we had a bit of small talk
we went in..............

12 comments:

uNWrItten* said...

lol @ afrobabe...na wa o..
so u went in abi?.....what did yal do..study mathematics??? :)

Freaksho said...

@ibiluv
So you FINALLY went and got some??? blog on dammit! stop cliffhanging!

Today's ranting said...

Hey hey what went down, tell us the whole truth and stop this suspense.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol @ Afrobabe, but you are right, she does manage to fully tell the story with as little description as possible. That's incredible, girl.

I've been catching up on old posts I missed and am chuckling about your sexual harrasment ways. Guys had better watch out...

lol!

ibiluv said...

@afrobabe.....awwwww...go get one babe...will do u sum good.....*wink*

@unwritten......maths???hell no...it was a heart racing.......

@freaksho....good girls dont tell.....*wink*

@todays ranting.....what do u think went down......

@solomonsydelle.....thanks...*blush*....dont mind those buggers...i know they wont sue....

ablackjamesbond said...

nicely unwritten. Just tagged u!

ibiluv said...

yea........not going into the gritty details........*wink*

plastiQ said...

we went up
we had a bit of small talk
we went in..............

ibiluv: You mean 'he' went in. Make una no spoil me for here o. Nice one(sssssss)

ibiluv said...

plastiq...first we went in(his home)...if you never spoil, why you dey confirm whether na he go in?????...i don jeje write we went in....u sef......*wink*

Flourishing Florida said...

pink muscles??? is he white??? i hear oyibo dem get thinny 'things'. i've seen only 2, & they sure were (in fact, thinny no describe am - disappearing dicks is more like it). but dat can't b 4 d whole lot of dem. or is it?

Smaragd said...

finally got thru, hallelujah!(had to change systems)

FFF read my mind about the pink thingy, was he white?

Ibiluv,i didnt change systems and leave message for u on another blog only to come and read a story that wasnt told o!lol

u tagged me too? e tu Ibi? lol

ibiluv said...

@freeflowingflorida....nah...his tongue...i am definitely not into whites....i prefer my men...chocolatety......

@smaragd.....nah...a good looking black brother....qui.moi aussi.....