Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thots and Joke

What does a girl want?
What do u term as success?

Success for me is fulfillment
much as i know i dont need a man to complete me
i really wont feel utter fulfilment till i discard my Father's name
and bear another..........
moreover all i long for is to be a good wife and mother
that will be success to me and give me fulfillment

someone just sat beside me ad he is overwhelmingly choking me
odd thing is he isnt holding the stick
he must have put it out before coming into the cafe
but GADDDDDD the fumes emanating from him
reminds me when i was about 5-9 anytyme anyone smoked around me i used to puke
and if u had to refuel a car and i was in the vehicle
i would puke
in trains,buses,planes-i was known to puke the whole journey
never discovered if i would b seasick........
but considering...
if i took a cruise then,wouldnt i puke?
anyways that was when i was younger....
now...any form of travel(havent tried sea though)
i am sure not to puke

Ibi stop digressing
success.....
I think we should stop agonising about
what people term as success and understand that
Success is What God wills for our life
So today i say
Lord i will let Your will for my life take centerfold
NOTHING ELSE EVEN COMPARES

cos most times we are harrasing Him
about this issue or another and we forget the little things
i was in class today and was lost for about 5mins
a pal tapped me and asked what i was doing
i said thinking
he goes...Y
He has plans for u
y bother about the things He seemingly hasnt done
but be grateful for what he has done......
so i say
Thank u Lord
for eyes that see
ears that hear
legs that walk
hands that carry
a luscious voice
a lovely personality
a job(not there yet so i wont say good)*wink*
brothers that love me to death
a mom who would give her eye for me
a faher who is learning to be a dad
friends that care
good health
lovely skin(even wit my pimples)i LOOK GOOD
nice hair
lovely dentition(i get gap sef)
the love of family
shelter
buses(no car yet)
i say THANK U for ALL u have done BABA LOKE
I just ask...the remaining i wish for nko?
Do it for me ASAP
THANK YOU
AMEN............





Mandela was enjoying a hearty breakfast - bacon, eggs, coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam, etc. when Bush (chewing gum) sits next to him and starts a conversation:

Bush: "You South Africans eat the whole bread?"

Mandela: "Of course."

Bush: (blowing bubbles with his gum) "We don"t. In the States, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle, rebake them into croissants and sell them to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Oh Really?"

Bush: "D'ya eat jam with the bread?"

Mandela : "Of course."

Bush: (chuckling and crackling his gum) "We don't, in the States we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, put all the peels, seeds and left overs into containers, recycle them into jam and sell it to South Africa ."

Mandela: "Do you have sex in America ?"

Bush: "Of course we do."

Mandela: "And what do you do with the condoms?"

Bush: "Throw them away of course."

Mandela: "We don't. We pack them into containers, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to America ."

3 comments:

Nigerican said...

Hahaha Mandel cracked me up. Guess that's the funny taste in my mouth huh LMAO.

ibiluv said...

@nigerican.....yea...laffed off my head too so i had to share

Egil Houg said...

I will be careful the next time I buy Wrighleys. Maybe I should choose condoms instead.