Monday, July 30, 2007

from nyemoni

I am ....Ibiluv
My ex-boyfriend ….is still my ex..... Maybe I should …marry my best friend? I love …Sleep! I don't understand.....my parents! I lost my....my fone last month. My current boyfriend is …none existent. people say I'm ….easy going.Love is ..…universal. Somewhere, someone is…getting laid.
I will always... love Star. Forever is....till infinity.I never want to…..lie to my mamam again! I think the current President is….a good man
When I wake up in the morning….I thank the Lord for another day Life is full of....beautiful people. My past has been.....great! I get annoyed when….I see agberos. Parties are for...mingling! Girls are ...mysteries. Sex is…. earth shattering with the right person!!!!I wish...I had more moeny. Tomorrow I'm going to…..sleep in! I really want some….fun in my life! I have low tolerance for people who….are pathological liars If I had a million dollars... I’d retire NOW. My job makes me…. wish i was old/rich enuff to retire!

What's on my playlist? Rihanna - Umbrella Gwen Stefani -Sweet escape. Beyonce - upgrade you.Fergie - Glamorous.Sasha -Adara. Tuface -truelove. Rugged man-Boing Boing

3 comments: