Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brought work home........ended up visiting Baroque's and stole this.....

Stolen Anything: i only borrow...*wink*...

Been Drunk Before Noon: if being satiated counts....

Had Sex In A Public Place: a car,a roof,the stairs,someone's porch abi na verandah,on a well,hotels(lol)....off to find new spots

Got Caught Telling A Lie: Of course.....

Been Arrested: Almost...arresting officer saw the press card my pal had and he changed his mind...

Littered: When i was younger......

Fantasized About A Co-Worker: Everyday...*wink*

Cheated On A Test: The end justifies the means......

Cheated In A Relationship: He was sleeping with his ex........

Failed A Class: Never. A few.......

Screened Your Phone Calls: I had to....

Eaten Food Off The Floor: does beef and groundnut count?

Stuck Gum Under A Desk: Was i suppossed to put it under my shoe????

Wished You Were Someone Else: Denzel's wife

Cried During A Movie: A few tear drops.....the first movies---the burning train and yeh vada raha....

Had A One Night Stand: A few.......

Had To Pull Over On The Side Of The Road To Puke?: nope

Had Your Heart Broken?: ...it cracked......

Had A Good Feeling About Something?: Yep

Had A Near Death Experience: my life flashed before my eyes....

Swam In Freezing Water: I have no plan to.....

Jumped Off A House: i have no suicidal tendencies...............

Been Attacked?: not really

Bungee Jumped: I'd rather get fucked on an escalator(in a mall).....

White Water Rafted: is it the same as playing ludo?

Pulled An All Nighter?: what do you think????.honestly......

Surfed: I'd rather get my pussy eaten.....

Lied About Your Age: why would i????...if he can handle it-so can I

Broken A Bone?: and be unable to get some great sexing???????hell no.........

23 comments:

Gee said...

lol @ the crcked heart!a

Fabulo-la said...

Fucked on an elevator???
Really?
LOOL!

leggy said...

lol...uve really had sex in many placees..lol.

cerberus said...

It felt so good to aee ur blog pop up on my reader. For a while I thought you had joined the old guard in their hiatua.

Lol @ broken a bone...

NikkiSab said...

MENNNN!!!!! na u be d fun gal for sex o!! LOL!!!! U r a fun person keep it up!!!

bArOquE said...

you only borrow atink, that’s why your heart cracked…see your life
did I forget to mention I had sex on the 11th floor balcony of FPH
LOL@ was i suppossed to put it under my shoe????
I know I’m not Denzel but I would love to cheat with you sha oh….even with your broken bone, we can still eat & shag inside that mall elevator

Tigeress said...

lol@ Bungee Jumped

Lolia said...

:(( @ the gum

lol @ "Never. A few..."

and why don't you want to surf?

It's awesome!

SHE said...

lol @ the whole post. Amazing number 3.

Pray, tell, what other amazing spots have you found?

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ ur over sexed up self...get fucked in a n elevator of a packed mall indeed....wanna be in the 7pm news?

tboz said...

Crazy..

Shubby Doo said...

Ibiluv...I love yeh vaada raha with rishi kapoor...sunita sunita!!! I even bought the dvd about 5 years ago along with amar akbar anthony...both films are fab...real tear jerkers

Fancy-Free said...

Love you gurl, hilarious

Lady Koko said...

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! one can only wonder oooooo!!!!!!!!!! you certainly leave a loot to the imgaination!
p.s:XOXO

Aphrodite said...

LOl...
babe u can break a bone and still enjoy great sexing,:)

CaramelD said...

Nna mehhhhhnnnnnnnnn!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

I cried with burning train and Yah veda rah ha.

LWKMD @ was i supposed to put it under my shoe????

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

"never. A few"

You are too much!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

histreasure said...

girl just found ur blog and loving it..lol at the whole post..so down to earth, u are..

LusciousRon said...

You are a riot!

James Tubman said...

gotta love randomness

i guess

ibiluv said...

@Gee.....lol

@Fabulo-la.....its a fantasy....

@leggy.....i've been at it a while.....

@cerberus....i lost my mojo....

@Nikkisab......how i for do???

@bAroquE....11th floor balcony???God save you say you no fall....lol.....i might take you up on that offer....*wink*

@Tigeress.....*wink*

@Lolia.....i dont like water......

@SHE......none yet....*wink*

@Sis....would you not be proud of me as you watch me on tv????

@tboz.....my middle name.....

@Shubby Doo....i love Rekha & Hema-those babes fyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

@Fancy-Free...love you too

@Lady Koko......mwah

@Aphrodite.......what if its my hip bone i break*&^%£$^&*(

@CaramelD.......*wink*

@The Girl with the Red Hair....*wink*

@Solomonsydelle......i try......

@histreasure......*blush*

@LusciousRon.....i try

@James Tubman....its cute!!!!!!!

InCogNaija said...

lmao! in the mall? nice! hehe