Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another Year............

I was a year older

7th October

to those that forgot........
your case(s) are hopeless

to those who remembered
thank you..........

to those who sent texts,called,put up facebook wall posts and messages
i really appreciate.......

to my mum.....thanks for being my vessel

to my brothers.....thanks for being there for me always

to my dad........you are not beyond redemption....

to friends and family.......i appreciate you all

to the man who will be my lover,confidante,best friend,brother,father and father of my children.......bump into me........soon

to my car......i waited this long to own you-you are not brand new but i promise to take good care of you,please remember i should ride you and not the other way round......be good to me....

17 comments:

mizchif said...

Well, today is still 7th of October in my time zone, so.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ibi!!!

TayneMent said...

Hope you had a lovely one. Happy, happy birthday and wishing you many more.

Myne said...

Happy birthday, hope you had fun and this is wishing plenty more years. Congrats on your car.

cerberus said...

Happy birthday!!!

Fluffycutething said...

Happy birthday me love....

Enjoy ya new motor!!!!!!!!!

~Sirius~ said...

Awww, Happy Belated Birthday, and Congrats on the car.

I hope you have an excellent portable Music device to keep you company during your daily traffic excruciating journeys.

doll (retired blogger) said...

happy birthday luv...hope all your dreams come true this new year

Joy Akut said...

happy birthday...hope i'm not one of the hopeless, i'm just a few hrs late:)
God bless you in your new year and grant you all your heart desires.

the man will bump into you soon, hopefully he wouldnt be bumping into your new car...lol and congrats on ur car.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Ibi
Xoxo

CaramelD said...

I will have a cup of tea on your behalf. Happy Belated Birthday x

Fragilelooks said...

HAPPY BUFFDAY IN ARREARS. I BET U HAD A GOOD ONE.

Nice Anon said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope it was memorable.

Apinke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! pray you get all the love and happiness you want in life. and as for that man, he's coming, he will bump into you and say "OMG, where have i been?!" trust me, he wont be able to wait!

PS:
what gift do u want? i will send it o!

V said...

we've been followers of your blog for while.. check us out. http://3girls1city.blogspot.com/.
x

Tigeress said...

happy belated

Afrobabe said...

Lol…You will def ride the car...

ibiluv said...

@mizchif.......thanks dearie.....

@taynement.....bless ya

@myne whitman....i had a blast.....amen....thanks

@cerberus....bless ya

@fluffycutething.....thanks dear....i plan to....

@sirius....thanks...yels thats the first thing to get....

@doll.....amen...so sweet......bless ya

@fq.....lol...amen...thanks...mwah dearie

@sweetness....bless ya dearie

@carameld....with biscuits dear....thanks

@fragilelooks....i sure did...thanks

@nice anon.....t'was.....thanks

@omotee!.....amen.....a new car!!!!!!!

@V......ok

@tigeress.....bless ya

@sis.....amen.........